Landing team 14.01.16

Hello everyone,

Not too much velocity today landing-wise, although we know a lot of
silos are in-flight right now and still planned to be released for
OTA-9. For now, since yesterday, we have landed: a new powerd fixing the
annoying issue with screen staying black when outgoing call is rejected,
a new dbus-cpp for DBus fixes, trust-store translation template update
and a new indicator-sound for show-hide tweaks to the high-volume warning.

Today we have also published the new custom tarballs for the meizu.en
and bq-aquaris.en channels. The meizu.zh one still needs some fixes so
it'll probably land later.

With the final freeze being really close, we would once again like to
ask all translators to submit latest translations for their languages as
soon as possible. We will be requesting a final manual langpack export
later tomorrow (Friday). In case some are missing, we might consider
re-spinning the candidate image for translation updates only next week.

A final note for today: we might require some fixes in before the
candidate will be good enough for release as there seem to be some
left-over regressions in rc-proposed [1]. We would appreciate help in
getting those fixed as soon as possible.

Cheers!

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#229 rc-proposed/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/krillin/229.commitlog
#223 rc-proposed/vegetahd
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/vegetahd/223.commitlog
#218 rc-proposed/arale
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en/arale/218.commitlog

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/ReleaseSchedule
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes/

* Blocking issues (stable):

** [1] Delay of approx. 60 seconds when an outgoing call is innitiated
by the IN CAR bluetooth system
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1533716

* Blocking issues (devel):

** Delay of approx. 60 seconds when an outgoing call is innitiated by
the IN CAR bluetooth system
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1533716

* Issues in need of attention:

** Install the calendar app by default
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1418986

** Install the Dekko email app by default
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1477210

** [regression] mouse pointer support on emulator is broken
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1517597

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak