Re: Sqlite viewer

El día Sunday, January 17, 2016 a las 07:37:47PM +0100, chg 1 escribió:

> I have installed the app qmlTextReader. If I open it, and choose a file with the FileManager, then I can view it, but as text.
> If there were an app for sqlite, I could view the databases of the apps that are in the directory .local
> It is true that this breaks the confinement but it could be very useful. Perhaps it could be in "Open Store".
> Cheers,
> Cesar

I do no fully understand why you need some app for this. You can always
look into the database, for example:
https://gurucubano.gitbooks.io/bq-aquaris-e-4-5-ubuntu-phone/content/en/chapter13.html

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
UNIX since V7 on PDP-11 | UNIX on mainframe since ESER 1055 (IBM /370)