Landing team 20.01.16

Hello everyone,

OTA-9 testing continues. There's one regression that QA found a bit
concerning - the bug seems to cause trouble with content-hub and
camera-app interaction, but might also hide some bigger issue [1].
Besides that we're also waiting to land the new music-app with a lot of
new changes and features. We cannot land it right now due to the
limitations of our app store as the new version depends on a new
framework provided only by the OTA-9 candidate images. It will be
released right after the official update release.

Today we have rebuilt the rc candidate image to include the newly
published camera-app from the store. Tomorrow UTC morning there will be
another re-spin with all the new translations that auto-landed today.

As for OTA-9+ landings in rc-proposed, today we had only one release: a
new qtubuntu-media and media-hub with fixes for audio playback in the
confined messaging-app. There will be more landing velocity after the
current milestone is finally finished.

More tomorrow.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1536133

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#235 rc-proposed/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/krillin/235.commitlog

#229 rc-proposed/vegetahd
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/vegetahd/229.commitlog

#224 rc-proposed/arale
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en/arale/224.commitlog

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/ReleaseSchedule
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes/

* Blocking issues (stable):

None.

* Blocking issues (devel):

None.

* Issues in need of attention:

** Install the calendar app by default
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1418986

** Install the Dekko email app by default
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1477210

** [regression] mouse pointer support on emulator is broken
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1517597

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak