Re: Url handler for location services

Am Sa, 23. Jan, 2016 um 11:47 schrieb Krzysztof Tataradziński <ktatar156@xxxxxxxxx>:
Maybe that, I don't know, I'm not tech guy ;)
1. Does Ubuntu OS is using that actually?

I don't think it's using that yet and there may also be some alternative protocols that may be better suited. One would have to do some research beforehand.

2. Could someone add that feature into our Contacts app to be clickable?

This would be possible but see the above regarding this.

3. If Ubuntu OS is working with that 'geo:', does uNav using it? Is there any example I can test?

After some research, it looks like this is being worked on: https://answers.launchpad.net/unav/+question/280691 Also see this: http://thinkonbytes.blogspot.de/2015/12/new-unav-035-sharing-ubuntu-everywhere.html
Is this what you're looking for? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geo_URI_scheme

Someone would probably just have to add it to the respective apps.