Re: ubuntu apps on convergance

I guess Libertine and Puritine are being developed for this.These apps will help users to easily install and run legacy apps in Unity 8.Although I'm not sure what will Snappy's role in terms of installation.

      From: Wayne Ward <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: ubuntu touch list <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 10:29 AM
 Subject: [Ubuntu-phone] ubuntu apps on convergance

With the new news for the ubuntu tablet i see this will release with
standard apps IE gimp libre office running in some kind of wrapper
does this mean we can package apps into the wrappers and will this run
on the phone as well
say for instance im now using lifeograph on my standard ubuntu install
from a deb
will i be able to run lifeograph in a wrapper on the tablet and on the
phone ?
Will there be a gui to create the wrappers or some kind of mechanism

Thanks for any insight
Wayne Ward