Ubuntu Touch OTA-9 released

Hello everyone,

We have just copied all the OTA-9 images to the stable channels and
started the phased upgrade procedure! This means that in less than 24
hours all users should receive update notifications for this release.

The release notes page for this OTA including all the necessary
information - along with changes, image numbers, issues and commitlogs:
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/ReleaseNotes/OTA-9

Once again big thanks to everyone participating in this release! We had
a few last minute changes required but all in all we still made it in
time. We hope you'll be satisfied with the update we prepared for you.

Next stop: OTA-9.5!

Cheers,

Best regards,

--