Re: How to transfer music to the phone?

On 2016-01-28 23:31 , Michael Zanetti wrote:
> On Mac OS, MTP is not supported natively. You can install any MTP
> supporting tool of your choice. For example this one:
> https://android.com/filetransfer/

Oh yeah, that rings a bell.  In fact, haven't I already asked that
question on this list?  Seeing the phone so confidently tell me that
it's easy made me think maybe something had changed.  I'll use scp.
Having to install a special piece of software on my computer just to
transfer files is far more work than it should be.

I submitted a bug report to get the message fixed:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1539303