Re: When is a ubuntu phone not a ubuntu phone?

On 29/01/16 09:36, Vic G wrote:
Already reported to link both BQ products with the new url's :)

You can get Ubuntu phone directly in our web by selecting the language at the bottom of the page. Note that "global" option is for other EU countries and "Worldwide" option is for non-EU countries.
Thanks  Victor,
A little feedback for you guys at BQ. My phone is a little over a year old and has just about become unusable. It has been dropped and cracked right open, the clips around the seam appear to cushion the impact and simply need clipping back together after. It has been left on the car roof, forgotten about and flung off the car while I drove round a corner, undamaged. Unfortunately the screen eventually cracked but in the button area at the bottom so not affecting use. It actually took a bash from a stone mantlepiece while being moved last week to kill the phone, smashing the cover glass and disabling the lower 80% of the digitizer. Thanks to the wonder that is Ubuntu I have simply plugged a mouse in and carried on regardless, these products pair perfectly together. My new screen is on order and I have to say of all the phones I've owned I love this one the most.

I was only idly browsing and I'm not in the market to buy, but I will be in the queue for the convergance model when you release it. Thanks for all your hard work, and please do keep it up.