Update required for Cordova apps

Hi,

We have identified an issue in the startup sequence of Cordova
applications. The problem is referenced at Launchpad #1539151
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/cordova-ubuntu/+bug/1539151>. It was due to the
use of a deprecated Oxide API that will stop functioning after OTA 9.5

We are in touch with the developers of Cordova applications already
published in the store, to let them prepare new versions.

However, if you are currently developing an application with Cordova, we
recommend to the newer cordova-ubuntu@4.3.3 release.

$ cordova platform rm ubuntu
$ cordova -v
# must be 6.0.0, the older 4.3.x CLI will not let you upgrade with the URL
below
$ cordova platform add
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-ubuntu.git#4.3.3

# if running CLI 4.3.x then do
$ wget
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-10453/cordova-ubuntu-4.3.3.tgz
$ mkdir -p /tmp/cordova-ubuntu-4.3.3 && tar -C /tmp/cordova-ubuntu-4.3.3
-zxf cordova-ubuntu-4.3.3.tgz --strip 1
$ cordova platform add /tmp/cordova-ubuntu-4.3.3
$ rm -rf cordova-ubuntu-4.3.3.tgz /tmp/cordova-ubuntu*

Then "cordova build --device" as usual.

See this comment for more details, and instructions on testing your new
build with the upcoming Oxide 1.12 release.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/cordova-ubuntu/+bug/1539151/comments/3

Feel free to email me in case of problems.

David