OTA 9 - breaking changes

Hey everyone,

with OTA 9 some Qt/QtQuick packages where dropped and are not included in the image anymore.
This includes:

  * qml-module-qtquick-dialogs:armhf
  * qml-module-qtquick-privatewidgets:armhf

(see http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ota/ota-9.commitlog)

In my case, Liri Browser depends on QtQuick.Dialogs and thus broke with OTA 9. As click frameworks promise apps to keep running with a certain (package-) environment and the framework which Liri Browser is currently using (ubuntu-sdk-15.04) is still officially supported, I'm a bit confused about this step.

I know that I will now have to ship the dialogs package myself for the future but it would be good if frameworks would be officially announced as deprecated in that case.

Have a nice day,
Tim Süberkrüb

Follow ups