Re: no OTA 9 !

Hi Oli,

unfortunately he tried to reset his phone and it obviously failed. I told him to send some logs and other infos before but there gone now -.-
He told me he never made the image writable ore something else. He said he got OTA 8.5 but as you can see there is no "OTA-X“ in the screenshot (this feature landed in OTA-8).
I’m now helping him to reflash his phone and telling him to fill bugs/send emails first - before destroying his phone.

Marius