GPS SOS application

Hi to all.

I normally go with my bike through the mountains.

As my time slots to do so normally does not match my friend' s ones, I
usually have to go alone.

As is relatively easy to have an accident, in my previous Android I had an
application (Mountain Bike SOS) which sent an SMS to a defined phone either
was requested manually or I received more than 3 calls from that phone in
less than 5 minutes.

So, in case of crash, a SOS message with my position was sent.

I have not found any similar application in Ubuntu phone yet.

If any of you know a similar application for our nice growing OS, please,
let me know!

In any case, if a developer wants to develop any simular application, I
will be the first testing!

Thanks.
Marcos

Follow ups