Landing team 01.02.16

Hello everyone,

We still don't have a candidate image for OTA-9.5 prepared sadly, we're
all waiting on a few important silos to land. So far we had a new
unity-scope-click (support for two column layouts in previews), a bugfix
for ubuntu-system-settings, content-hub (legacy apps support),
webbrowser-app with convergence fixes and a new big unity8 landing
(check the changelog for more information, too many changes to note
here). We also had a new bluetooth-touch to fix the recent mako and flo
bluetooth issues in rc-proposed.

There are still a few things missing even now but we hope that we'll
still be able to build our first candidate later in the night. This
release has certainly gotten much bigger than we originally expected, so
be prepared for slight delays in the final release date.
Because of this we are also considering moving the final OTA-10 release
date. We can't say anything for certain right now though - we'll be able
to plan better after OTA-9.5 is released.

Also, today we didn't have the weekly usual devel promotions since
everyone is too busy with the current stable milestone. We might promote
one later this week or simply skip till next Monday.

We're all a bit busy right now, but we still didn't forget about the
idea of providing a list of bugs that could be nice for tackling by the
community developers on landing e-mails. We'll be using the issue list
below for this purpose once the dust settles - we need some time to pick
proper bugs.

Cheers.

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#248 rc-proposed/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/krillin/248.commitlog

#242 rc-proposed/vegetahd
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/vegetahd/242.commitlog

#237 rc-proposed/arale
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en/arale/237.commitlog

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/ReleaseSchedule
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes/

* Blocking issues (stable):

None.

* Blocking issues (devel):

None.

* Issues in need of attention:

** Install the calendar app by default
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1418986

** Install the Dekko email app by default
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1477210

** [regression] mouse pointer support on emulator is broken
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1517597

** Unity8 is crashing in the emulator
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1535583

Best regards,