Re: Thanks

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Mitchell Reese <dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hey everyone, just wanted to say thanks for making such a great platform!
> Have needed a stable system lately, and Ubuntu Touch has not disappointed -
> this platform is getting awesome!
>
> I run a theatre company as well as another business - both of these
> increasingly from my Ubuntu Phone. Stoked to see the next few updates, and
> what hardware makes convergence happen.
>
> Not much time to play with the system lately - have needed stability and
> Ubuntu has delivered. So... Back to booking theatre gigs, writing shows,
> and wrangling kids.
>
> Thanks again!

Hi Mitchell,

it's great to hear your feedback!
Ubuntu Touch is developing at a fast pace indeed, features and bugfixes
keep coming non-stop :)

I'm glad to hear that it works well for you, please keep an eye on this
channel to be always up to date with the development of the platform! :)

Do not forget to also report feedback on things you'd like to see improved
or fixed, we always keep an eye on this mailing list and we highly value
users' feedback :)

Best regards,
Andrea

Mitchell