Re: ubuntu tablet news

Joey Sneddon said on OMGUbuntu: "No new phone has been announced today, but more hardware announcements are due in the coming weeks." Cryptic...

HTH

On 04/02/16 14:05, Wayne Ward wrote:
With the news of the ubuntu tablet today does anybody know if there is any updates on the phones as im looking at upgrading from the bq4.5 to the 5HD but was waiting incase there was a phone being released at the same time, so i have my finger on the buy now for the BQ HD5 if there is no phone updates for a while and just buy the tablet when that releases ? i wouldnt want to buy the HD5 and the a phone gets released on the same day? even its like 9 month or a year of i can pass the HD5 over to my partner and get another phone if anybody has any clues?..

many thanks for any hints

Wayne :)