Documentviewer for changes.

Hi,

I know that recently a documentviewer for office files has been
released for Ubuntu Phones.

The reason I'm interested in it is that I also need a viewer to
compare differences between a file and a previous version. I'm working
on a backup service, and posted here earlier on 16 dec about a backup
api.

It's my idea to create a viewer/comparer using tiles using
libreofficekit. I think that also some interpretation of the changes
like diff does on text files will be very nice.
(howto do this? convert an office file to a txt file, do the diff, and
then translate it back?)

So where can I find the source of  this viewer, or can somebody give
me usefull links?

Stef Bon

Follow ups