Re: Can I check if GPS is disabled for an app?

@BruceG, @Pat: Thanks a lot :)

But I was asking from the development side. How to know (with code)
from QML if the user has the GPS disabled? :)

(I just want to add an improvement: If user has GPS disabled, then
warning about that).

A hug
--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device