Bug in the behavior of onLoadingChanged in WebView

Hi! I filled this bug (I'm not sure if this is from oxide or not,
please, if you know, reassign. Thanks):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/oxide/+bug/1542409

This could have a wrong behavior in a few applications (uNav is one of them).
You can reproduce with this code in the last Ubuntu 16.04 updated to today:

Create test.qml:
import QtQuick 2.0
import Ubuntu.Web 0.2
WebView {
    url: "http://ubuntu.com";
     onLoadingChanged: {
        console.log('loading value: ' + loading);
    }
}

Run with: qmlscene test.qml

IMHO when the page finished the load, the onLoadingChanged event
should be triggered, then, 'loading' should be 'false'.

The bug is that 'loading' is always 'true'.
The problem with this bug is that an aplication (like uNav) can't know
when the webview complete the load.

Thanks in advance!

Follow ups