Re: Landing team 05.02.16

Hi Lukasz,

I agree with Jelmer as well. The phone is current unstable w.r.t
making/receiving calls after upgrading to OTA-9 where Unity8 just reboots
in the middle of a call. And this happens for atleast 8 out 10 calls. This
issue is really critical since it affects one of the main functionality of
a phone and a hotfix OTA would be most welcome. Waiting for another month
for OTA-10 would be disastrous in my personal opinion.

Kind regards,
Nekhelesh