Re: Rotation issues after screen replacement and OTA9

On 02/06/2016 08:02 PM, Gareth France wrote:
As several of you will know my screen died recently and I've just had it replaced. While I was awaiting the repair OTA9 was released and installed. Now the new screen has been fitted I realised my screen no longer rotates, it is stuck in portrait mode.

Is this an issue caused by OTA9 or have the phone repair shop done something to my phone? I can't think of anything you could do physically to the phone to cause this.

Hi Gareth,

Please check with SensorStatus if x is stuck at 19.xyz. If so, it is a known and unsolved bug. ( let met know, i will get the bug report for you )

Kind regards,
Ed