Re: new Dekko rocks

awesome ive got the test package working now and i get emails to pebble thank you so much !!

Wayne

On 07/02/16 12:57, Dan Chapman wrote:
On Sunday, 7 February 2016 11:59:43 GMT, Gareth France <gareth.france@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 07/02/16 10:56, Matthias Apitz wrote:
I updated yesterday to the new Dekko 0.6 and I'm deeply impressed by the new look&feel and more even functionality. Thank you, Daniel, for you good work.
Matthias

It looks good but one apparent bug is that if you choose a picture in the gallery and share it using Dekko it creates a new email but doesn't add the attachment.

I've just merged the fix for this and will be in the next update.

Cheers

Dan