Re: new Dekko rocks

Am 07.02.2016 um 13:57 schrieb Dan Chapman:
> On Sunday, 7 February 2016 11:59:43 GMT, Gareth France
> <gareth.france@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On 07/02/16 10:56, Matthias Apitz wrote:
>>> I updated yesterday to the new Dekko 0.6 and I'm deeply impressed by
>>> the new look&feel and more even functionality. Thank you, Daniel, for
>>> you good work.
>>> Matthias
>>>

>> It looks good but one apparent bug is that if you choose a picture in
>> the gallery and share it using Dekko it creates a new email but
>> doesn't add the attachment.
>>
> I've just merged the fix for this and will be in the next update.
>
> Cheers
>
> Dan

Wonderful work, thank you for reacting so quickly and thanks to all the
ones making Ubuntu Touch so refreshing different from the rest.

My BQ 4.5 accompanies my daily life since April 2015. Touch is getting
better nearly from day to day. Haven't missed the Android/Cyanogen stuff
since then and like the economic way of using data and battery power.

Please carry on!

--
Gerd Sänger, Hüttenstr. 170, 29223 Celle
      -ubuntu-linux 15.10 64 bit-