Re: App store down?

Apparently it's working again. I still had to relogin in ubuntu one, but at least the error was gone.

Am 08.02.2016 um 13:08 schrieb James Tait:

On 8 February 2016 at 11:21, Ferdinand Holzner <ferdinandholzner@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:ferdinandholzner@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi there,

    i can't install any apps. It shows me a authentification error. So
    i tried to access the store with uApp Explorer, but it can't get
    the app list.

    Is there any problem with it?

​The Store is still responding for me. I don’t think uAppExplorer queries the Store directly; instead, I think it polls for updates periodically and maintains a server-side index of its own.

Usually when this happens, deleting and re-creating the Ubuntu One account on the device gets things working again.

Cheers,​

​
--
James Tait, BSc. | https://launchpad.net/~jamestait/ <https://launchpad.net/%7Ejamestait/>
Software Engineer, Canonical Online Services