Projection

Hey folks, investing in some projection technology with my theatre company - we're experimenting with shadows, light, and multimedia images. Is it possible - or will it be possible - to use a Ubuntu Touch device hooked up to a projector via hdmi cable without a keyboard or mouse? I.e. - will I be able to use the touchscreen as well? On my laptop this is currently possible (Ubuntu 15.10) as well as from an android tablet. Images of Ubuntu touch seem to show a "This is connected to a monitor" screen when hooked up to a larger screen, negating touch input. What's the story with this? Excited to see this tablet released, and am projecting our expenses over the next several months.

Thanks,

Mitchell

Follow ups