File Manager's drop-down menu has more options in landscape mode than in portrait mode in version 0.4.525

Hi, after updating File Manager to version 0.4.525 in my BQ Aquaris E4.5, I've noticed that the drop-down menu shows only four options in portrait mode but six options in landscape mode (or four and five options if you've unlocked access).

Besides two of those options have the same name but different function in the Spanish version: Propiedades (Properties).

Are these known bugs or should I report them?

Thanks everyone for your great work.

Regards,

--
advocatux