Re: new Dekko rocks

Hi

I did that a number of times before trying the procedure I mentioned in my previous post, but it didn't work.

I closed the app and reopened it and tried again. No luck.

But today, I finally got it working. This is what I did:

I opened Dekko, then opened the inbox (as before). Tapping an email here did not produce any result. Then I changed from the "all" filter to the "unread" filter. When I tapped an email with this filter activated, it opened normally.

I then returned to the "all" filter, and things worked normally there, too.

I have no idea what caused this, but now everything is back to normal (for the first time since I upgraded to the latest version, also after closing and relaunching the app.

Best regards,
Ari