Re: Docking station

I think you can use any bluetooth keyboard with an integrated stand.

For example, an article from 2013 [1] lists the "Kensington KeyFolio
Pro 2" that is designed for a 10" tablet, such as the iPad 2/3/4.
Amazon lists the "Belkin QODE Ultimate Wireless Keyboard and Case" as
an alternative. Both are also cases that protect your tablet.

[1] http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/best-bluetooth-keyboards/
[2] http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-F5L151/

Disclaimer: Note that I'm just guessing, I haven't tried or seen any
of those keyboard+cases in real life.