Landing team 15.02.16

Hello everyone!

Start of a very busy week in the ubuntu-touch world. We have multiple
milestones going on simultaneously: the preparation of the OTA-9.1
hotfix, further frieza enablement and, of course, the work on our future
OTA-10.
Right now we are re-spinning the first OTA-9.1 candidate image as the
previous one had some issues due to a missing qtubuntu no-change rebuilt
package - if everything goes well this will be the first candidate to go
into QA testing. The release is planned approximately for mid next week.

Besides that a lot of solid landings today - difficult to note all of
them here with details regarding their changes. There was a new
webbrowser-app (enhancements and bugfixes), indicator-sound, qtbase
(networking fixes), libofono + indicator-network, new address-book-app
and a big unity8 landing (mostly convergence changes). The next
rc-proposed image commitlog tomorrow should have all the details.

Today we also normally promote new devel images but, due to the number
of other important tasks right now, we will most probably skip and do a
promotion next time. Not much change in the xenial touch world sadly anyway.

Cheers!

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#258 rc-proposed/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/krillin/258.commitlog

#252 rc-proposed/vegetahd
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/vegetahd/252.commitlog

#247 rc-proposed/arale
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en/arale/247.commitlog

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/ReleaseSchedule
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes/

* Blocking issues (stable):

None.

* Blocking issues (devel):

None.

* Issues in need of attention:

** Install the calendar app by default
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1418986

** Install the Dekko email app by default
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1477210

** [regression] mouse pointer support on emulator is broken
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1517597

** Unity8 is crashing in the emulator
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1535583

Best regards,