Some thoughts about notifications

Hello,

I have some thoughts about how can be notifications modified.

What I am missing:
1. There is no notification whether charging was finished. I think after
charging finished there should be a notification and led notificator should
be on or flash.

2. After I read notifications but not deleted, notification led remains
flashing. I think after notification have been read flashing should either
stop or change colour until new notification arrives.

3. Missing call notification works rather weird. After I have missed call.
I call back. Then I have missed call again from the same number, it is
displayed I have two missed calls from that number. This is true, but I
would expect it to show number of missed calls after I called back. Calling
back to the number should reset missed calls counter for the number.

Do you think these suggestion are reasonable?

Thanks

Marek