Re: Dual-SIM phone features?

Hi Ilonka,

I have BQ4.5 myself. I know, that hardware-wise it is possible to install
2nd SIM-card.

Since I am about to get an extra mobile subscription from my employer, I am
wondering what kind of features the platform offers. In general, will I be
able to separate my work/private stuff? For example, will I be able to
organize contact lists so that calls/messages to certain [group of]
contacts will always use specific SIM? Maybe I will be able to have a
separate contact list for work-related SIM?

As I said, I will really appreciate any pointers to description of
supported features, reviews related to dual-SIM user experience etc.

Regards,
  Alexey