Re: Today screen update issue.

OK, the attachments are present and indeed don't look right :)

Alexey could you please file a bug here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/today-scope/+filebug

And attach the screen shots.

Given than the header (with the favorite, settings, and search icons) is not at the top of the screen, I think this is actually a unity-scopes-shell bug (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-scopes-shell) so I will add that to the bug after you create it.

Thanks!
Kyle