Re: Only 5% remains on internal storage

On Wednesday, 17 February 2016 21:37:10 CET, Gareth France <gareth.france@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm getting the above error message but tapping on it takes me to 'external storage' or SD card management and the only options seem to be formate or safely remove. How do I go about cleaning up the internal storage and what could possibly be using that much space?

Currently, this is not easily done. Under 'System Settings' -> 'About' you will find 'Storage' and that leads to some detail. You might find the cryptic category 'Other Files' is quite large. In the terminal app, the small utility 'du' will help to track down deletable stuff. At least, it helped me.

Regards R

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device