Re: mailing list

On Feb 21, 2016, at 09:12 PM, Matthias Apitz wrote:

>I've checked the archives and my log files: I do not receive any mail
>from the list after this one:

I don't know why that is; I'm seeing several messages to this mailing list
today.  Let's see if I get this response...

>What can I do as this is not a normal Mailman list? Can someone please
>have a look... Thanks

Launchpad mailing lists are run by Mailman underneath the covers, but without
the traditional web u/i.  Instead, Launchpad manages subscriptions and such,
and it bakes in several options that are traditionally available for
customization by users.

Cheers,
-Barry