Re: [Development] Helping developing the base system

Hey faenil!

Random question on this theme.   Are there diagrams or documentation
anywhere detailing the branching flow between the various Ubuntu versions?

ie. how are the codebases for Ubuntu Server, Ubuntu Touch and Ubuntu Snappy
Core related?   How do changes and fixes flow between these different
versions, release branching flow for them each, etc?

Many thanks!