Ubuntu Touch OTA-9.1 released

Hello everyone,

We have just copied all the hotfix OTA-9.1 images to the stable channels
and started the phased upgrade procedure! This means that in less than
24 hours all users should receive update notifications for this release.

The release notes page for this OTA including all the necessary
information - along with changes, image numbers, issues and commitlogs:
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/ReleaseNotes/OTA-9.1

As always with hotfix releases, not too many user-visible changes -
OTA-10 will bring us all the tasty goodies instead. Once again big
thanks to everyone participating in this release! Anyway, we hope you'll
be satisfied with the update we prepared for you.

Cheers,

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak