Re: "glory hole" case for the Meizu Pro 5

El día Friday, February 26, 2016 a las 12:18:00PM +0000, Alan Bell escribió:

> will there be a case for the Meizu Pro 5 like the BQ one with the hole
> for the circle on the lock screen?

When I got my BQ E4.5 11 months ago, I bought as well a case and was
thinking about the one with the hole. I decided to not go for it, but
for the other, because the open hole will perhaps lead to defects in the
surface of the display...

Until today the circle is even more or less useless, I think.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
Bundeswehr: Wir.Dienen.Deutschland. - Wir.Machen.Krieg.  (We.Serve.Germany. - We.Make.War.)