Re: BQ E4.5: keyboard/mouse per bluetooth

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 01.03.2016, 21:11 +0100 schrieb Matthias Apitz:
> Hello,
>
> Any recommendations for a keyboard/mouse to connect to our BQ E4.5 via
> bluetooth? Best would be (for me) some device in laptopstyle, i.e.
> having the mouse integrated as a touchpad into the keyboard.

well, since you are german:
http://tinyurl.com/mediamarkt-bt-kbd
has the touchpad on the side though, but at least you have the ability
to take a look at it in a shop (and perhaps to even try it with the
phone there) ;)

and on amazon there are things like:
http://tinyurl.com/amazon-bt-kbd

(the keys dont look really trustworthy though and it seems to bend)

ciao
	oli