Landing team 04.03.16

Hello everyone,

Daily landing e-mails are back!

A lot of exciting changes were happening this week. I won't be
mentioning all of them as it would be a rather big list (and most of you
probably know the changes now anyway) - but a lot of them were good
fixes (mir, urfkill, scopes). We will be slowly wrapping up on new
features for OTA-10 and moving to bugfixes-only until release. The
currently planned feature and string freeze for this cut-off is the 11th
of March.

With the recent landings we also officially basically dropped our manta
support (as mentioned already some weeks ago) as the latest released
android packages no longer build its kernel. We will be disabling the
manta images on our system-image servers shortly as well. No worries
though as the kind folks from UBports [1] have picked up manta support
in our stead, so you'll be able to get images for this device from their
servers. Thanks!

Also, it seems that the time when we'll be able to include calendar-app
by default in our images is nearing [2] - final issues that QA found are
being addressed as we speak. There might also be other changes to our
default apps soon as well (for e-mail and navigation). Not a big deal
for existing users that have those installed though.

Have a nice weekend!

[1] https://ubports.com/

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#273 rc-proposed/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/krillin/273.commitlog

#267 rc-proposed/vegetahd
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/vegetahd/267.commitlog

#262 rc-proposed/arale
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en/arale/262.commitlog

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/ReleaseSchedule
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes/

* Blocking issues (stable):

None.

* Blocking issues (devel):

None.

* Issues in need of attention:

** Install the calendar app by default [2]
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1418986

** Install the Dekko email app by default
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1477210

** [regression] mouse pointer support on emulator is broken
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1517597

** Unity8 is crashing in the emulator
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1535583

Best regards,