Re: is this a new calendar app (-version) ?

To bad someone at project management decided that supporting multiple google calendars is not critical enough even though that bug has been open for 2 YEARS
I have been very patently waiting for it to get fixed. Sadly I don’t have the knowledge to do it myself. A while ago, don’t remember where, I saw it was on the list for OTA 10
And now it just got bumped to OTA 11, what is next, OTA 12 ?
2 more months till I can use a calendar on my phone!

I have been using Ubuntu on my phone as main driver for about or more than 2 years now.
I have never, in that time been so disappointed by the lack of interest to fix a critical bug like this