Re: gps not working since OTA-9.1

Le 08/03/2016 10:50, Alan Bell a écrit :

Maybe it would be better if the indicator icon changed colours, maybe
red for "I am off, I will hand out the location of where you were last
Tuesday to anyone who asks", blue for "I have a rough idea of where I am
based on a reasonably recent GPS fix or HERE data" and green for "I know
where I am, I see lots of satellites and have a good fix"
There is also a bug for this [1]. Feel free to add a comment, in particular describe what information would be useful for you.

Thanks.

JB.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1533842

--