Re: Outgoing call makes phone freeze

On 08/03/16 10:19, Martin Bolte wrote:
Hi,
has anybody experienced this bug?
When I make a call, the telephone screen freezes and I can press no buttons. I have to kill the app after connection is established and it recovers automatically (via a green bar that appears in the upper part of the screen). I have to tap the bar two times and then can use the phone pad normally. The call itself is not disturbed during all this. It has appeared after installing OTA-9 and continues in OTA-9.1.
Hardware is a bq Aquaris 4.5

Regards

Martin

Yes, this is driving me crazy too. But I have been rebooting to cure it. When it happens to me I get no audio on the call at all.