Bluetooth bug

Hi is this a known bug?
Play music, notification comes and its fine musuc plays notifucation makes noise Play music connected to bluetooth, notification comes music stops playing, doesn't seem to crash music player can select play to start music.

Another Play music through phone speaker on phone, turn some bluetooth devices on have to restart music to play through bluetooth - I've tested in house this morning and it was fine on juice bar but its in car that it usually does this. Ill test again this morning on way to work.

Last bug
I have my web app unfreezed so can play music from emby server. This works fine can through phone speaker when screen is closed plays for as long as you like. If you select bluetooth it needs you to press the button to open screen on the time you set for screen lock time or it tries to freeze the bluetooth, so just keeps jittering
Bluetooth bugs mainly I guess :)

Wayne

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device