[Development] Help with HP Slate 500 (Touch x86)

Hello,

I'd like to get Touch going on this system. I've booted Mint 17.3 on it and pretty much everything works. Does that mean that the same will work under Touch?

I don't know how to turn the Xenial distribution into a bootable ISO to install from. That distribution looks like the root of a running system. Can I extract it over my Mint / to boot Xenial?

BTW, I have a couple of other x86 tablets (Dell Venue 8 Pro, HP Envy 8 Note). Are they any better to work with? I haven't been able to boot Mint onto them, though.

Thanks for your help.

--
==Leonard
sitongia@xxxxxx