Re: Browser select all

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 11:57 AM, Wayne Ward <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've noticed on proposed r273 on web browser every box I click in I
> comes up with sell all option and wont go,

That’s a known shortcoming of the browser touch selection
implementation. See https://launchpad.net/bugs/1556764.

> also browser keeps crashing and leave loading pages saying its low on
> memory, thats with one tab and a couple of apps open, but I have
> noticed lately if I have more than a couple of apps open then most
> paps like twutter and facebook and google plus, you scroll a bit and
> the feed just reloads so say close facebook or dekko and the app will
> be fine.

On what device is that?
When you say that the browser keeps crashing, does it actually crash
(i.e. the app freezes and then suddenly closes), or does it close
existing tabs and display a message saying that it was low on memory?
The former is unexpected (of course), the latter is the correct
behaviour when under memory pressure.