Re: Bluetooth transmitter as headset instead of other type

On 14.03.2016 12:36, Krzysztof Tataradziński wrote:
> In /var/lib/bluetooth I can see one folder with some MAC address (maybe)
> 38:BC:1A:..., but it's empty (but I cannot go inside; clicking on it (in file
> manager) does do nothing).

You need to be root to do that. For other users than root those things
(as they contain the security keys used from encrypted connections) are
not accessible. Only way is through the command line.

Also, you should not start to manipulate those files manually. That will
only lead to problems.

regards,
Simon