Re: Strange battery behaviour

On 15/03/2016 11:58, Alexey Balmashnov wrote:
As far as I know, this is behavior was reported multiple times (at least
I've seen complains related to it) and there is at least one related bug
open (cannot find number right now). I've experiencing the very same
behavior on BQ E4.5 since long time ago.
It is a known issue but still unclear what is the root cause. The master bug is https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1471913 (among others)

Part of the weird graphs comes from upower when the device is suspended but the main problem is probably due to the PMIC fuel gauge (cf comment 21 of the bug report) Completely recharging a fully discharged battery while the device is powered down or in airplane mode may help but it is not confirmed.

Unless you have more details than those already provided in the existing bug reports, there is no need for more information right now. You can still click on "Affect me too".

Thanks

JB.

Regards,
Alexey

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 11:25 AM, Alexander Kinne