Re: E5 OOB exerience

> It is now half an hour later, and the copy is still in progress. It now has copied 935 of the 1001 files. Each 8 KB file takes around 6 seconds to copy at this point.

In the end, I gave up and stopped the copy at around 950 files because I got sick of waiting. In the mean time, the software update in the Settings app had downloaded a new image, so I installed that. After flashing, the phone rebooted as expected. It has now been sitting on the while start-up screen saying “bq” and “powered by unbuntu” for a good ten minutes.

The base image I received the phone with was:

$ system-image-cli -i
current build number: 2
device name: vegetahd
channel: ubuntu-touch/stable/bq-aquaris.en
alias: ubuntu-touch/ubuntu-rtm/14.09
last update: 2015-06-15 08:55:13
version version: 2
version ubuntu: 20150508
version device: 20150527-dd39a0f
version custom: 20150507-685-29-216

I don’t know what the current image is because I can’t get the phone to respond. I’ll wait a while longer and then try a forced reboot if it doesn’t come up.

Michi.