Re: E5 OOB exerience

> I don't have those issues either with copying music or wifi - I'd be interested to know which update the phone came with, and what the current one is now. Still very early days for the system, but I much prefer it to android. Good luck, and send me an email with anymore ideas for Australian content.

The originally installed image was build 2. The new one is OTA-9.1 (build 10).

I’m doing this on a MacBook Pro, running Xenial in a Fusion VM. I’ll try the USB copy on my desktop and my Chrombook when I get back from holidays. It’s possible that the USB problems relate to VMWare.

Still, if if the USB issue turns out to be VMWare related, the other points I reported still don’t make for a good user experience.

Michi.