Re: WG: WG: Installing Dekko fails always

El día Tuesday, March 22, 2016 a las 06:08:05PM +0000, cewe2005-newsletter@xxxxxxxx escribió:

> To the OP: Where do you see exactly this information about 3.0 GB of
> free space?
> --> I looked in the smartphone itself under 'system settings' and 'about this phone' and 'space', like you described down here...

Btw: Do you have any additional SD card inserted? If you do, remove it
and check the space again.

> Are you able to look into your phone with SSH or ADB and provide the exact details?

is SSH or ADB a program to install? Do I need the mode for advanced users? Or is it it enough to connect the ubuntuphone to the computer via USB (I can't find sth)? If it has sth to do with 'terminal' -> I can't install it too.

You need a Linux or any other UNIX PC (both bring SSH clients) or a
Windows PC and the free software PuTTY; the rest is described in my booklet:

https://gurucubano.gitbooks.io/bq-aquaris-e-4-5-ubuntu-phone/content/en//chapter1.html

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
Bundeswehr: Wir.Dienen.Deutschland. - Wir.Machen.Krieg.  (We.Serve.Germany. - We.Make.War.)