Re: uNav is killed by the system when it asks for geolocation (rc-proposed)

Same problem for me on Meizu MX4, OTA 9.1.
When i'm asking for geolocation uNav is killed. I have to open again uNav and it works.

I will subscribe bug 1559428 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1559428>

Thank you